Thursday 4 April 2013

Pooh's Heffalump Movie


In which Roo not only learns to ignore casual racism but also to forge a balanced opinion independent of the views of ignorant adults, whilst being kind to others.
I learnt that it is possible to make a kids movie with decent moral fibre rather than simply instilling a bloated sense of self importance in the fragile minds of our children.
Charlotte learnt that the occupants of Hundred Acre Wood are all Christopher Robin's toys, this blew her mind.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent review. If I get hold of a kid I'll hunt this down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should that be 'if I hunt a kid down I'll get hold of a copy?'

      Delete
  2. It's hardly hunting! More like gathering. You can pretty much pick them up off the street

    ReplyDelete